Monday, August 4, 2014

Kids Fashion Show - April 2-3, 2014

 Julien and Aurelie had a fashion show at their school that was all the kids in the younger classes.  Julien made a hat to show everyone and Aurelie just wanted to dress like a princess.  I put a very pretty dress on Aurelie when we took her to school and then when we went there for the show I saw she was wearing a costume dress over her other dress.  So I guess I could have just put her in anything and she would have looked the same.  She had a lot of fun walking down the runway.  Julien was a bit nervous.  Luckily he only had to do it once.  Aurelie did it both days because they had the pre-school do the show with half of the school kids the first day and the other half of the school kids the second day.  She really loved all the attention.




 I love the purple wig. 





 Here is the hat Julien made.  It does not really fit on his head but he decorated it really nice.

 Day two.  I put a purple dress on Aurelie and she ended up getting another costume dress from her pre-school classroom and put that over it.  It would appear that she is now in charge of what she wants to wear each day. 




No comments: