Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Legoland 2













We went to Legoland again on Monday the day after Mother's Day. I couldn't do much on Mother's Day because I was having a lot of back problems so on Monday we decided to get out of the house and go somewhere that Xavier would really love and give me a chance to relax. Legoland was the perfect place. Xavier was so busy having fun that he didn't have time to be difficult. I got plenty of time to relax and even got to go on a couple of the more mellow rides. All I had to do was walk around in the beautiful weather we are having and sit down occasionally or stand and wait while Thierry and Xavier went on the rides. Can't beat that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better now. It looks like you guys had a blast there! Legoland sounds fun!! lol

Veronica

Jill said...

Julien looks so adorable in that picture with you! He is sure growing fast isn't he. By the time I get to meet him he will be huge!