Thursday, May 29, 2008

Julien playing





Here are a few pictures of Julien playing on his bear play mobile. He loves it. He loves it even more when I smile at him and he smiles back. He is such a sweet boy.

Xavier was taking a nap at this time so I got to spend quality time with my second born.

He is talking a lot more now and loves to squeal and sing. He also managed to keep blue eyes, I don't know how we managed to have two blue eyed boys but we did.

He is teething a lot at the moment so he wants to suck on everything.


We leave for France this weekend for 2 weeks. We are very excited.

I will post lots of pictures when we return.

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a little doll! I wish I could hold him! That's cool that you are going to France. I hope you guys have a great time. Love you!