Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Welcome to the world Aurélie Céline Cailleau!!!









We are home from the hospital now and doing well. The hospital was really hot so we are sweating in some of the pictures. One major disadvantage of not having air conditioning. We also had some professional pictures taken of the kids. You can view them under the following link: www.babysmile24.de . You need to enter the code for our album it is: 00514739-dmay4
The pictures under that link are really beautiful so please check them out if you get a chance.
I am still trying to work out how I can attach those pictures to our blog page directly but am having difficulty.

The c-section took place on the planned date of July 14, 2010 but I lost a lot of blood and my pulse went down to 20. My blood pressure was really low so they had to keep giving me additional medication to keep my blood pressure up. It was a bit scary. The recovery was more painful as well and they told me that was because it was my third c-section so it is more difficult than the first two. But luckily we are all doing well now.

We are also planning on moving to Utah soon. We have already started the Visa application process for Thierry and hope to be in Utah by Thanksgiving. Thierry is currently looking for a job in Utah so if any of you have any connections there please let us know. It will be wonderful living close to family again. We have really missed being around all my sisters, parents, nieces and nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles, and friends in Utah. We are really excited about our move and can't wait to see all of you that live in and around Utah.


No comments: