Friday, July 2, 2010

Recent pictures


















Sorry I have not posted anything for so long. We have had a lot of internet connection problems recently. Here are some recent pictures of us including some of the boys in the bath, some from 2 indoor play areas due to all the rainy weather we have had recently, as well as a picture of Keyara whom we had to sell due to too little time and the fact we are moving to France soon and can't take her with us. I have also included some pictures from Thierry's 34th birthday on 9 June. Happy Birthday Sweetie.
We also took a day trip to the beautiful city of Regensberg to go shopping for Thierry's birthday present. It was nice to visit another city for the day.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Super cute pictures! Happy belated birthday Thierry! Julien looks like he is getting so big! I can't believe it! Mom told me today that you sold your house! Hooray! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby! Good luck!