Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hong Kong, part 2

Here are some pictures of Hong Kong at night. Sorry the pictures of Priscilla, Christian, and Michelle are a bit blurry. We went to the night markets to do a bit of shopping. It was a lot of fun and I managed to find some great deals on some items to bring home with me.











































Here are some pictures of the Tai O Fishing Village where they sell both fresh and dried fish. You can also buy some nice souvenirs which I of course did. I like how they build their houses on stilts.














Look at how fresh this fish is. Some are still alive in the tanks.














Some dried fish specialties.


























































I didn't manage to bring back any dried fish because I was afraid the smell would make all my luggage stink. But I can definitely see how using it in cooking would add a lot of flavor and make it taste yummy.

1 comment:

Swasey Times said...

Looks like an amazing trip. Wish I could have joined you! Thanks for posting all the neat photos.