Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rest in Peace Stupsie, We will miss you





Our cute little rabbit died yesterday. We don't know what happened to him. He just died during the night. He was 3 1/2 years old though so maybe it was just his time to go.
Thierry buried him in the field across the street from us so Xavier can visit his grave if he wants.
Xavier was asleep when we buried him so we just told him the next morning that he died and had to go away. His response was " Did he get cold?" Thierry told him yes and then Xavier seemed OK. I will have to see how he is today after kindergarten.
Julien is too small to really be attached to him so I worry more about how Xavier will handle it. He loved Stupsie a lot.

We don't plan to get another pet for at least a couple of years but maybe next time we can get a cat or a dog so the boys can play with it more.

Rest in peace sweet little Stupsie. We will miss you.

My Aunt Diane intercepted this message from heaven. I thought it was really sweet.

Dear Stupsie's Family, I want to thank you for taking me in to your family and loving me and feeding me. I loved all of you very much and will miss you. I know you don't really understand why I had to leave you now, but someday you will know why and we will all be together again. I hope you always love other animals because they are all my friends too. Be kind and loving to each other too. I will miss you, Love Stupsie





No comments: