Monday, August 31, 2009

Julien's first hair cut







Here are some pictures of my baby boys first hair cut. It was so sad to cut his beautiful curls but they were starting to look out of control so it had to be done.
He was not happy at all to have it cut. He screamed the entire time and did his best to prevent me from cutting any more. It is a miracle it looks OK.
I gave Xavier a hair cut as well so he didn't feel left out and so he can look good for his first day of kindergarten tomorrow.
They each got some gummy bears to cheer them up after the whole experience.
Maybe next time I will pay someone else to cut their hair and avoid all the drama.

2 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Well, at least the last picture is a smile.

Jill said...

You did that yourself? Wow, I never knew you had it in you! Good job Jen. You are much braver than I.