Monday, November 3, 2008

Peggy and Phil's Halloween Bash

I didn't have a good costume available this year so I took some insiration from the film "27 Dresses" and dressed up as a bridesmaid.




























Check out Priscilla's sexy legs. That is one sexy Mama.





















I know Keeley wanted to be a devil but I can't help thinking she looked a lot like Wonder Woman in this costume. She just needs the bracelets to protect herself from flying bullets.












































Here are Keeley and Peter in their great costumes. Doesn't Peter's costume remind you of the film "Eyes wide Shut"?





















Peggy had a great idea to dress as Sarah Palin. Complete with a Miss Wasilla sash and everything.





























Check out this sexy nurse.













I love Susi's wig.

















Loved Emma and Gavin's costumes. Not the kind of medical professionals I would want working on me though.















Chris with his real number from the Munich marathon.


Here are some pictures I took at Peggy and Phil's Halloween Party. I had a great time and was very happy to see everyone. It was nice to hang out amongst adults for a change.
I was hoping Keeley would win the best costume prize this year but unfortunately someone dressed as the Duff Beer Man from the Simpsons showed up and won the prize. Oh well, maybe next year I will actually know the winner. Emma and Gavin's costumes won second place. Way to go Emma and Gavin! Your costumes were also great. Can't wait for next year.

No comments: