Saturday, August 30, 2008

Utah pictures


































Here are some pictures of my and Julien's trip to Utah. We were really happy to see Chandra get married and to visit with our family there. Asside from visiting my immediate family we managed to visit a lot of cousins and their kids as well as my Uncle Walt, Aunt Katherine, and Aunt Diane. Julien loved his great Uncle Walt and even sat quietly on his lap during the entire wedding. Walt really has a way with kids.

Julien really loved meeting all his cousins as well, especially Parker who is only a few days older than him and who came with his Mommy and Grandma all the way from Oregon.

Katheryn made us a very yummy salad when we visited their house and cousin Angela made a very good chocolate cake that included beets to make it more moist. That was really good.
You will both have to send me the recipes so I can make them myself.

Aren't all my cousins beautiful?

We spent most of the time sleeping at my parents house and the last two nights sleeping at Jill and Brock's house. I had to take a picture of their T.V. Isn't it enormous? Loved watching movies on that thing. They also got a nice new Toyota Sequoia that seats 8 people and comes with a DVD player and monitor for the kids in the back. I sure loved riding in that thing.
All in all it was a great trip and we are really looking forward to next year when we can all come out and visit everyone again.

1 comment:

Jill said...

That was a lot of fun visiting Walt and Katherine and all the cousins. The babies were all so cute together. I didn't know Angela put beets in the cake. Wow, I have never heard of that. It was really yummy.