Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chandra and Chad's Wedding 22.August.2008
















Here are some pictures of Chandra and Chad's wedding. You can see she had a total of 5 bridesmaids including myself and her maid of honor Stacie. It was at Stacie's beautiful house located right next to the mountains south of Salt Lake City, Utah. Unfortunately I had the stomach flu during the wedding and ended up falling asleep for 2 hours right after the pictures were taken and missed most of the party. But what I managed to attend I thoroughly enjoyed.

The men were all very handsome in their tuxedo's and the food looked really good. She had 2 chocolate fountains, one with white chocolate and one with milk chocolate. She also had yummy fruit and cake and marshmellows to dip in the chocolate. I wasn't able to eat anything at this time and still regret not getting any of that angel food cake. Oh well, I guess I will have to buy some the next time I come to visit.
Chad seems like a great guy and I am very happy to welcome him and his two boys to our family.

Congratulations Chandra and Chad!!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Great pictures Jen. I'm guessing Mom was taking all the pictures? I'm glad you got some pictures because I didn't. The wedding really was beautiful.