Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Julien








Here are some pictures I took today of Julien. I finally took my cousin Julie's example and got some baby bum pictures. You can also see how his left eye is both blue and brown. Apparently my Grandpa Taylor was the same way with different colored eyes. So I guess I know where he gets it. He is such a sweet boy. I don't know what I would do without him. He has proved to me that not all children are are challenging as his older brother. He is growing so fast. He is rolling and scooting all over the floor now and is starting to push up to the crawling position. It won't be long before he is speeding around on all fours.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, his eye is super cool. I have one eye that kindof looks like a cat eye when you look at it in the light. I guess it's really a darker brown spot. I guess it does run in the family. Love the bum shots. Good blackmailing tool for the future!

cameron said...

hey there jen, long time no talk! i love these little pictures! your blog is looking really good! cam

The Wright Family said...

So cute! Got to love the bum pictures.