Monday, June 30, 2008

Michelle's first visit to Dorfen






















We were lucky to have Michelle and her family come to visit us on 28 June. She is such a sweet and beautiful baby. I even got to trim her fingernails which upset her mother a bit while she was screaming away as I cut them. But luckily no blood was shed. She brought her Mama, Papa and Grandma with her and we had a lovely barbecue, which she got to try later via her Mama.
It is amazing how much she looks like her Papa when you look at their expressions in these pictures. Thierry and I loved holding her. I think Thierry was especially happy to hold her considering he always wanted a little girl. I guess we will just have to borrow Michelle every once in a while so we can see what it is like to have a little girl in the house.


All in all it was a lovely evening and we can't wait for her next visit.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful! I just want to pick her up and hold her too! She looks very kissable! Tell them congrats for me!