Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Murase Plaza Memorial Park in Portland Oregon


We went to a wonderful park called Murase Plaza Memorial Park in Portland with my aunt Diane, cousin Julie and her two boys Parker and Mitchell. The kids had so much fun in the water fountains that we did not even have much time for them to play on the play structure because we went to a wonderful pizza place afterward. It had an all you can eat pizza, pasta, and salad buffet with really good food and tons of rides and games. The kids had a blast. I had so much fun at the pizza restaurant that I didn't take many pictures and the ones I did take did not turn out. But I got some great pictures at the park of our kids and Parker.
Thank you Julie for coming up with such a fun place to go. We had a great time.









No comments: