Saturday, June 6, 2009

Videos

Here are some videos I forgot to post before.
The first one is from the Mother's Day festival Carosel. This was Julien's first ride on a carosel without Mama or Papa. He loved it.
The second and third videos are from Xavier's Spring Festival at his kindergarten. He was so cute.
The forth, fifth, and sixth videos are from Nag's Head Beach in North Carolina.
The seventh video is at our hotel with the kids eating American Macaroni and Cheese. They loved it.
The last two videos were taken at Busch Gardens with my cousin Mike and his family. Our kids had a great time playing together and Julien especially loved the bug ride. You can even hear his dirty little laugh in the video. So cute.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Holy cow Jen! I don't think I have ever seen some many pictures posted together in my life! Looks like you had an awesome trip. Wish I could have been there. Super cute pictures!